How do the writing classes work?
Choose a writing class assignment and send me your writing.
All students receive a full detailed analysis within 24 hours:
After you send your writing, you will get:
1) An evaluation of your performance according to public IELTS band scores:
Coherence and Cohesion,
2) An analysis of your strong and weak points
3) Tips, tricks, and strategies on how to improve your performance
4) Links to theory, videos and exercises for self-study
All writing tasks also include a sample answer
Download and view this FREE SAMPLE with
valuable information on IELTS Writing:
Sending options for writing tasks 1 and 2
You have 4 options for sending me your writing:
1) Download and choose one of my IELTS writing task 1 or task 2 assignments:
2) Request a random IELTS task 1or task 2 question. Please let me know this by filling in the box called NOTES when make the payment.
3) Request a certain task 1 or task 2 question (for example, a process or map). Please let me know this by filling in the box called NOTES when make the payment.
4) Send me a sample of your IELTS task 1 writing based on a task you find in yout textbook or online. You can even send me your homework assignment from your class! In this case, you must also send me the question.
For all writing tasks, feel free to
send a word document OR
a scanned copy of your handwriting
(however, it will be much easier to see my analysis if you
type the writing and send it as an MS Word or Google doc)
Send writing to: